The Plant list
SPECIAL OFFER Scented Pelargonium Offer Two
Woottens collection of scented leaf Pelargoniums.
This offer comprises of nine 9cm pots for just £38.50 including one each of the following.
Pelargonium Copthorne. Large very pale lavender pink flowers, with dark purple featherings on the upper petals. Cedar Scented.
Pelargonium Prince of Orange. White flowers with faintest pink blush on the upper petals. Citrus scented.
Pelargonium Lilian Pottinger. Pure white flowers in profusion. Finely cut round leaves with a spicy apple fragrance
Pelargonium Chocolate Peppermint. Pale pink flowers, deep green foliage with chocolate zonal markings; softly peppermint scented.
Pelargonium Grey Lady Plymouth. Small soft lavender pink flowers. Silver grey leaves subtly variegated with creamy grey tones. Rose scented
Pelargonium sidoides. Deep black purple flowers on tall grey stems. Long flowering from April-December. Softly fragranced leaves.
Pelargonium Brunswick. Leaves are deeply incised and scented of cedar. Flowers are large and deep rose with black markings
Pelargonium Apple Betty. Fresh, apple scented, trilobed leaves, rough to the touch. Branching stems of airy white flowers
Pelargonium Scarlet Unique. Small intense scarlet flowers. Pungent fruity fragrance
Most Pelargoniums flower from April-October. All plants are garden ready and can be kept outside until the first signs of frost.
Reduced postage of £6.50
Plant Details: SPECIAL OFFER Scented Pelargonium Offer Two
Plant: SPECIAL OFFER
Variety: Scented Pelargonium Offer Two
Origin: S. Africa
Flower colour: Pink, White
Flower month: Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Foliage colour: Green
Soil type: Drought tolerant
Flower type: Single
Container: Small Pots, Window Box
Winter grow conditions: Heated greenhouse
Web rating: Woottens rating 10/10
Special offer: Special Offers
Pot Size: 9cm
Foliage scent: Apple, Cedar, Mint, Orange, Rose
- We aim to dispatch majority of orders within 5-7 working days
- If your order is placed before 7am on a Friday it is likely to be sent within 5 working days
- Orders placed from 7am on a Friday are likely to be sent within 7 working days
- However there may be delays on certain plants due to regular changes in availability busy periods throughout the year. We advise you contact the nursery regarding availability should you have any concerns. Or Click Here to find out more about our mail order plants.
- We only send plants of optimum quality therefore your delivery may be split and plants sent to follow later. Whilst we try and keep our website up to date inevitably during busy period’s plants may sell out.
- Sometimes it is necessary to ‘cut back’ your plants for the good of the plants and to insure safe packing and arrival of your order. We only do this to herbaceous perennials that will rejuvenate stronger from the base.
- Potted plants ordered for collection from the nursery can be ready 4 working days after the order has been placed.
- Bareroot plants ordered for collection from the nursery can be ready 10 working days after the order has been placed
- Collections can be picked up any day by appointment except Sunday.
- Please specify which date you will be collecting on in the 'order notes' box at the checkout.