The Plant list
Special Offer on Decorative and Regal Pelargoniums
One for the avid Pelargonium collector or the enthusiast that can’t wait until spring! Or if you’re feeling generous, a terrific gift idea for a Pelargonium lover.
This week we are offering some of our strongest growing Pelargoniums from the Regal and Decorative groups in a collection of
Seven strong 9cm plants for just £30 – that’s over 20% off.
The selection contains
Pink Hindoo – A strong decorative form with large vibrant pink blooms
Black Velvet – Black Velvet has a large flower, black red on the top two petals and wine red on the bottom three
Copthorne – A scented regal form bred by Edna Popperwell in 1984. Pale rose pink flower with dark centres and cedar scented foliage
Crimson Unique – The wild card in this collection, from the ‘Unique’ group but proved itself to be the best grower this year
Royal Ascot –A handsome sport of P. Beromunster. Rose red petals with a white centre
Red stems and very free flowering
Vicki – An all time Woottens favourite. P. Vicki never fails us. She is robust, vigorous and has stunning bicolour flowers
Lara Rajah – So incredibly similar to P. Voodoo, this beauty is often overlooked. Lara Rajah has larger flowers in a deep wine red.
*Frost free winter housing essential. Either a greenhouse, spare room or conservatory is ideal.
Plant Details: Special Offer on Decorative and Regal Pelargoniums
Plant: SPECIAL OFFER
Pot Size: 9cm
Variety: Decorative and Regal Pelargoniums
Origin: S. Africa
Flower colour: Pink, Red
Flower month: Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Foliage colour: Green
Hardy: RHS H2 1 to 5 degrees
Flower type: Single
Flower attribute: Elegant
Winter grow conditions: Frost free greenhouse
Container Compost: Peat Substitute Compost
Web rating: Woottens Plants rating 9/10
Special offer: Special Offers
- We aim to dispatch majority of orders within 5-7 working days
- There are EXCEPTIONS during busy periods – please click here to find out about current dispatch times
- Some plants are seasonal and only dispatched at certain times of the year. Including Pelargoniums, Auriculas and Irises click here for more details
- Bareroot plants can take between 7-10 days before dispatch.
- We only send plants of optimum quality therefore your delivery may be split and plants sent to follow later. Whilst we try and keep our website up to date inevitably during busy period’s plants may sell out.
- Sometimes it is necessary to ‘cut back’ your plants for the good of the plants and to insure safe packing and arrival of your order. We only do this to herbaceous perennials that will rejuvenate stronger from the base.
- If there are any problems with your order you will contacted via email or phone to discuss the order
- Potted plants ordered for collection from the nursery can be ready 4 working days after the order has been placed.
- Bareroot plants ordered for collection from the nursery can be ready 10 working days after the order has been placed
- Collections can be picked up any day by appointment except Sunday.
- Please specify which date you will be collecting on in the 'order notes' box at the checkout.