The Plant list
GARDENS ILLUSTRATED Iris Combined Collection
Exclusive Reader Offer in the May edition of Gardens Illustrated. The combined offer of eight 9cm pots of Iris for just £33.00
One each of the following:
Iris sibirica Melton Red Flare – Magenta purple.
Iris sibirica Silver Edge – Violet with silver rim to each petal
Iris sibirica Caesar’s Brother – Deep velvety purple large blooms
Iris sibirica Sparkling Rose – Magenta pink flowers with beautiful markings
Iris sibirica Tropic Night – Purple flowers in abundance, a strong and reliable grower
Iris pseudacorus – Native flag Iris. Yellow flowers in July-August. Suited to shallow water and moist soil.
Iris pseudacorus Variegata – The beautiful variegated form – cream and green foliage and soft yellow blooms
Iris chrysographes – Deep purple/black flowers with gold marking. Stunning. June/July. Moist soil
Ht from 50-100cm Sp 50cm. Sun or part shade. All thrive in moist soil, although Iris sibirica will take a drier soil once established. All easy and reliable Iris species to begin a collection or to enhance an existing one.
You must enter the promotional code in the magazine at the checkout when ordering. Simply add it to the ‘order notes’ box (not the coupon box) Offer available while stocks last. Varieties maybe substituted depending on availability. If promotional code is not entered your order will be cancelled.
Offers due for dispatch from early June.
Plant Details: GARDENS ILLUSTRATED Iris Combined Collection
Plant: GARDENS ILLUSTRATED
Variety: Iris Combined Collection
Origin: England, Turkey
Flower colour: Black, Blue, Mauve, Purple, Yellow
Flower month: Aug, Jun, Jul
Flower scent: None
Foliage colour: Green, Cream, Green, Variegated
Autumn leaf colour: Green, Variegated
Soil type: Moist soil, Any soil
Aspect: Part Shade, Sun
Flower type: Single
Flower attribute: Elegant
Flower style: Dainty Foliage Habit
Leaf colour: Green
Protect from slugs: Yes
Winter grow conditions: Outside
Year of introduction: YES
Web rating: Woottens rating 10/10
Special offer: Special Offers
Pot Size: 9cm
- We aim to dispatch majority of orders within 5-7 working days
- There are EXCEPTIONS during busy periods – please click here to find out about current dispatch times
- Some plants are seasonal and only dispatched at certain times of the year. Including Pelargoniums, Auriculas and Irises click here for more details
- Bareroot plants can take between 7-10 days before dispatch.
- We only send plants of optimum quality therefore your delivery may be split and plants sent to follow later. Whilst we try and keep our website up to date inevitably during busy period’s plants may sell out.
- Sometimes it is necessary to ‘cut back’ your plants for the good of the plants and to insure safe packing and arrival of your order. We only do this to herbaceous perennials that will rejuvenate stronger from the base.
- If there are any problems with your order you will contacted via email or phone to discuss the order
- Potted plants ordered for collection from the nursery can be ready 4 working days after the order has been placed.
- Bareroot plants ordered for collection from the nursery can be ready 10 working days after the order has been placed
- Collections can be picked up any day by appointment except Sunday.
- Please specify which date you will be collecting on in the 'order notes' box at the checkout.