The Plant list
CHRISTMAS WREATHS Traditional Natural Door Wreath
CHRISTMAS DOOR WREATHS
Traditional Natural Door Wreath. Crafted on a 10″ bio oasis base* giving the wreath an approximate 12″ diameter this wreath includes fir cones, berries, blue spruce and the choice of a scarlet red or moss green bow. Includes spruce and sprigs of rosemary to give a glorious scent as you enter and exit your home.
- Wreaths will be dispatched from the week beginning 13th December
- Send to someone else as a Christmas Gift and add a gift card – please type your message in the order notes box at the checkout
- Or add a voucher – please click here to view our variety of vouchers
- Add your ribbon colour choice in the order notes box at the checkout choose from Red – Green – Hessian
- Packaged in 100% compostable material
- All our wreaths are handmade on the nursery from locally sourced materials – please be aware these may change from season to season.
- Biodegradable* oasis base (see manufacturers website for full biodegradable details)
- Price excludes delivery.
UK Mainland – £7.50.
Delivery within 5 miles of Wenhaston – Free.
Collect from the nursery – Free
- Guaranteed to last 6 weeks if kept in cool conditions
Delivery is by DPD courier on a 24 hours service once dispatched to insure freshness.
You may also like…
Plant Details: CHRISTMAS WREATHS Traditional Natural Door Wreath
Plant: CHRISTMAS WREATHS
Variety: Traditional Natural Door Wreath
Flower colour: Green, Red
Foliage colour: Green
Winter grow conditions: Outside
Web rating: Woottens rating 10/10
Special offer: Special Offers
Origin: Woottens Nursery
Foliage scent: Cinnamon, Orange
Choose from: Bio Oasis Base
- We aim to dispatch majority of orders within 5-7 working days
- There are EXCEPTIONS during busy periods – please click here to find out about current dispatch times
- Some plants are seasonal and only dispatched at certain times of the year. Including Pelargoniums, Auriculas and Irises click here for more details
- Bareroot plants can take between 7-10 days before dispatch.
- We only send plants of optimum quality therefore your delivery may be split and plants sent to follow later. Whilst we try and keep our website up to date inevitably during busy period’s plants may sell out.
- Sometimes it is necessary to ‘cut back’ your plants for the good of the plants and to insure safe packing and arrival of your order. We only do this to herbaceous perennials that will rejuvenate stronger from the base.
- If there are any problems with your order you will contacted via email or phone to discuss the order
- Potted plants ordered for collection from the nursery can be ready 4 working days after the order has been placed.
- Bareroot plants ordered for collection from the nursery can be ready 10 working days after the order has been placed
- Collections can be picked up any day by appointment except Sunday.
- Please specify which date you will be collecting on in the 'order notes' box at the checkout.