Gardening Club Registration
Nursery Visits for the Gardening Club
You can pre-book to visit the nursery with your gardening club from April to September any day except Sundays. Bookings need to be made two months in advance by ringing or emailing the nursery. The nursery site can accommodate coaches easily however please be aware that this is a working location and sensible footwear must be worn. Tours can be given around the nursery and/or Iris fields these are charged at £50 for a 45minute tour. We are unable to offer tea/coffee facilities on the nursery however the local public house opposite the nursery is open from 12noon to 3pm. The Wenhaston Star.
Talks for Gardening Clubs & Horticultural Societies
We also offer talks within the Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire area. Our speaker charges £50 for an hour long talk with ½ hour question time afterwards.
- Irises and their place in our gardens
- Auriculas – History, Classification and Care
- Pelargoniums – Exploring the scented leaf and species plants and how to grow them
- Propagation – Discussing vegetative and seed methods. Includes demonstrations
- The Herbaceous Border – History, Design and Maintenance
Register your Gardening Club to receive discounts
If you register your gardening club with the nursery, subscribed members can receive a 10% discount when purchasing plants on nursery open days. In date membership cards must be shown at the counter to receive discount.