Woottens of Wenhaston August Bank Holiday Open Weekend
Woottens of Wenhaston August Bank Holiday Open Weekend. The nursery will be open Saturday 25th through to Monday 27th from 10am-4pm.
Autumn is the prime time to plant hardy herbaceous perennials and at Woottens plant nursery in Wenhaston there are hundreds of different varieties to choose from to give you colour and interest in the garden all year round.
The nursery nestled in the Suffolk countryside has a spectacular selection of the following:
- Rare and unusual species for the plant enthusiast
- Plants for shade and woodland areas
- Ornamental grasses for late season structure
- Hardy plants for harsh winters
- Plants for hot sunny borders and drought tolerance
- A great selection suitable for containers
- Easy reliable plants for the beginner
- Long season bloomers like Salvias, Asters and Dahlias
The new owners of Woottens Luci and Gillian will be available all weekend to give valuable advice on planting, design, plant care and plant propagation.
Autumn is the best time to replant, divide plants and prepare your garden for next spring so do pop down and join us. There will also be tea and cake available all weekend!
Dogs are welcome on a lead. Free entry and all donations to the NGS.