Courses for 2017
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to our newsletter regarding our courses
With Neill Ludmon
Garden History Course – Wednesday 22nd March 9.30am-3.30pm
Due to customer requests we will be moving our Garden History Lectures to a one day course on Wednesday 22nd March that will run from 9.30am – 3.30pm. The course will be entitled the History of Garden Design and covers early Egyptian gardens through to some stellar designers of today. Neill will be running this whistle stop tour of design which will also include some practical exercises. This will be a engaging and enchanting day for anyone devoted to gardening, design or history and will include lunch at the Wenhaston Star.
Course cost is £60 and includes all equipment.
Shady Planting Day
With Neill Ludmon
Wednesday 12th April 10am-3pm – Details to be announced
Saturday 22nd April 10am-3pm – Details to be announced
Wednesday 26th April 10am-3pm – Details to be announced
Auricula Care and Propagation Course
Saturday 29th April 10am-1pm – Details to be announced
More courses to be announced soon
Emailor ring the nursery on 01502 478258 to book or for more details. To book online use the link below select your course choice and pay online. You will then be sent an email confirmation with all the necessary details.
Book Online If you wish to book for someone else enter their details in the ‘delivery address’ and a gift message in the order details box. All the relevant information will then be sent to them as well.
All payment for courses, lectures and day trips are required when you book
Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy
- If you are unable to attend a Day Course or Day Trip we regret that we are unable to offer payment refunds. You may rebook* for another course or a friend or family member may attend in your place.
- *For Day Trips we require 7working days notice if you need to rebook. For Day Courses we require 48hours notice if you need to rebook.
- If you notify us after this notice period or simply do not turn up we regret that you will receive no reimbursement
- For cancellations within the notice period we can also offer credit notes to be spent on the nursery or on futures courses, lectures or trips.
- If you are unable to attend a Lecture we require 24hours notice we can then offer the choice of rebooking. If you notify us after this notice period or simply do not turn up we regret that you will receive no reimbursement
If we cancel the course
Woottens of Wenhaston LTD is entitled to cancel a Lecture, Day Course or Day Trip at anytime. We will inform you of this cancellation 24hours prior to the day on the contact number or email you provided us with. We will give you the option to rebook on another course or offer you a full refund.